ВНИМАНИЕ!
Игроки в города!
На страницах форума
выводится по 10 сообщений.
Следите за номером в верхней строке сообщения и переходом на следующие страницы.
Иначе можно допустить ошибку 
в выборе города.
Кнопки перехода в начале и в конце страницы.

Вернуться на главную
Вы вошли как Гость · Группа "Гости" · RSS            

Внимание! 
Уважаемые посетители!
Для добавления сообщений в форумах необходимо зарегистрироваться.

Для просмотра презентаций в Firefox обновите браузер до версии 11.0 
  23.08.2017,05:24

[ Личные сообщения() · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск ]
Страница 2 из 2«12
Модератор форума: FilippovaEV 
Странички учителей » Личные странички учителя английского языка Филипповой Елены Вольдемаровны » Сотрудничество с издательством Longman » Учимся c longman on-line
Учимся c longman on-line
GlebRezounДата: Вторник, 10.04.2012, 22:13 | Сообщение # 11
Статус: Offline
I enjoy reading drama stories. That’s why I’ve chosen «GLADIATOR » for reading.
Maximus is a general in the Roman army. After his last battle he wants to return to his family. But the new Emperor Commodus hates Maximus, and kills his family. Soon Maximus is a prisoner, then a slave, and finally a gladiator. When Emperor Commodus joins Maximus in the arena they fight for their lives.
This book deserves to be read. It will appear readers who enjoy reading drama stories. I can thoroughly recommend it to all of you.

I am fond of reading folk stories. That’s why I’ve chosen «ROBIN HOOD » for reading.
The story of Robin Hood is very famous. Robin Hood robbed rich people and gave the money to the poor people. He loved adventure, and he was the best fighter in England. The greedy Sheriff of Nottingham hated Robin, and the beautiful Lady Marian loved him.
It is a masterpiece of the genre of the folk stories.
This book deserves to be read. It will appear readers who enjoy reading folk stories. I can thoroughly recommend it to all of you.

It is the summer of 1900 and Leo is staying with his friend Marcus. Leo likes Marcus’s beautiful older sister very much. To make her happy, he becomes a secret messenger for her and a local farmer. But then he realizes what their messages are about, and his whole life begins to change.
This book’s greatest strength is its characterization: heroes and heroines may seem larger than life but they are also deeply human. «GO BETWEEN » is a gripping story, because it will hold our attention right up to the final page.
This book deserves to be read. I can thoroughly recommend it to all of you.

I am fond of reading detective stories. That’s why I’ve chosen «MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS » for reading.
A train journey from Turkey to France is delayed by thick snow. So when a passenger on the train is found murdered in his bed, it is the perfect opportunity for Agatha Christie's famous detective, Hercule Poirot, to prove his ability and solve the crime using the power of his brain.
The book is deep in mystery and sparky in adventure. It’s a moving read for everyone. It offers more entertainment than anything you’ve read.

I am fond of reading detective stories. That’s why I have chosen «STRANGERS ON A TRAIN» for reading.
Guy Haines is travelling through Texas on a train when a stranger invites him to share a meal. But the stranger has a terrible plan. ‘You murder my father, and I’ll murder your wife,’ he suggests. So begins Guy’s journey into a world of madness, lies and death.
The book is deep in mystery and sparky in adventure. It’s a moving read for everyone. It offers more entertainment than anything you’ve read.

albikalafffkiДата: Вторник, 10.04.2012, 22:31 | Сообщение # 12
Статус: Offline
Вот :)
Прикрепления: 1741739.docx(13Kb) · Evening_Class.docx(11Kb) · Love_Actually.docx(12Kb) · The_Bourne_Iden.docx(11Kb) · The_Breathing_M.docx(11Kb) · The_Canterville.docx(12Kb) · The_Mosquito_Co.docx(11Kb) · The_Picture_of_.docx(12Kb)

Странички учителей » Личные странички учителя английского языка Филипповой Елены Вольдемаровны » Сотрудничество с издательством Longman » Учимся c longman on-line
Страница 2 из 2«12
Поиск: